Hey I'm Jordan,
your new best friend, but no, seriously, if you like dogs, my cute baby and short hikes we are going to get along just fineeeee! I get to meet the most incredible and in love humans and capture that for a living. Let me tell you, most of the time it feels like a dream, the other part it just feels like I’ve been put in this path for a reason. The way I photograph couples is a tad different than most, I often forget the basic ‘cheese at me’ photos, my ‘posing’ most of the time turns into playing ring around the Rosie with your partner, and I hate to say it but if I have to I will say the word fart as loud as I have to to make you really laugh. I’m always down for an epic adventure, a lot of clients will ask where I like to shoot but I want to hear about where you want to see and experience and go from there. None of my sessions ever look the same, because no two clients are the same, you can’t pose, interact or capture any two couples the exact same way, so take that Pinterest expectation outa here, we are making our own Pinterest board for people to drool over.
A few fun facts about me
- I have a yellow lab named Ruger and a silver lab named Jemma. Ruger likes to eat any trash or leftovers, pro tip: never leave a corn cob any where out for your dog to get to, that $5 corn cob just might turn into a 1,000 vet visit. Jemma is the snuggle bug and just wants all the but rubs.
- I’m married to an amazing supporter and husband Benjamin, pretty sure only me and his mother call him Benjamin so you can call him Ben.
- I love all the flowy dresses, but can get down with some sweatpants.
- I first started my life journey wanting to be a nurse and realized I wasn’t passionate enough for that career, soon after I found photography.
- I could eat sweets for every meal, no kidding give me all the chocolate chip cookies.
- We just had our first baby Roan, he is the biggest light in our lives and my reason why I work soooo hard at what i do.
This isn't a word.. oops but if you like to hang your Eno and enjoy the views we're gonna be friends.
Hubby and I have two dogs and they are our children!!
The yellow lab is Ruger, and the silver lab is Jemma.
Not gonna lie this is my favorite show of all time, I've watched every season about three times.
I have an ultimate sweet tooth and weakness for chocolate, so make sure your wedding cake is chocolate just for me!!!!